Wednesday, April 23, 2014

And The Rain Begins

I checked out the weather forecast for the next few days and what do I see.....


It has been raining steadily for the last few hours, before the rain started it was a bit clearer (not much) and the wind was howling. Much rather have the rain as that will clean things up nicely. Perhaps even start the grass growing and trees budding out.

I spent much of today baking and sewing. First thing this morning I started a loaf of brown bread. Nothing, but nothing can beat the smell of bread baking.

I then moved on to making a coffee cake.

It's been sliced and 16 slices are coming with me to my class tonight. The rest will be wrapped up and eaten here at home.

I also finished my skirt today (did not get the cord sewn to the rug though).


Just has to be washed and ironed before wearing.

So far I seem to be managing my goals for the month quite well. Today is the first non work day that I did not get out for my morning walk. That was due to weather conditions....may just have to find a solution for these rainy spring days.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.




No comments:

Post a Comment