Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sunday Ramblings


This weekend has not been the best for weather, and the outlook for the first three working days does not look any better. We had rain and wind all night and into the morning. By afternoon the wind had died down, but not the rain. To make matters even worse we had some sleet late in the afternoon and the overnight forecast is calling for wet snow. Grrr, every time I think spring has sprung for good, something like this happens.

This Sunday was Divine Mercy Sunday and the homily Father Brian gave was all about God's infinite mercy. This is also the day that two new Saints were canonized. Our two new Saints are John Paul II and John the XXIII. Both so very deserving of this honour.

I did not get the sundress made today, I still have the neck casing and hem to do. It will only take a short while so hopefully I can finish it tomorrow after work.

I have not posted a picture of my rug project in awhile so here it is.

Notice it is getting bigger and bigger. I plan on doing some more cord making after I finish this blog post. I finished the burgundy yarn this month and am about half way through the sage green.... Moving along very nicely if I do say so myself.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


1 comment:

  1. WOW, your rug is REALLY moving along! Love it! One of these days I want to make a crocheted fabric rug. I guess I will get to it some day, lol. Right now I am fitting some smaller projects and mending around my quilt making. I find I need to work on the quilt on a day where I have a big chunk of time...otherwise I lose my train of thought and it just doesn't move forward smoothly. HOpe your weather gets more Spring-like soon!

    ReplyDelete