Wednesday, April 2, 2014

It's All Downhill From Here

Once again it is the middle of the week. I actually have not accomplished all that I wanted, but at least the house is clean and I have decluttered more t-shirts and clothing. This week is a bit busier than most lately in that I have worked or will work 2 evenings and 3 days. Kind of cuts down on time around the house.


This month will be a reduce, reuse and recycle month on the Phillips Homestead.

I have already removed two bags of clothing from the premises and I hope to take some cans and bottles in tomorrow as well.


This is the third bag of clothing that I removed from our closets (okay mostly mine) and once I get a fourth bag filled off I will take them to the Salvation Army. I am beginning to enjoy the rooting through clothing to see what still fits, what I can perhaps remake into something else, and what needs to be out of the house and perhaps be replaced later down the road.

I was wondering if any of you knew what use this could be put to.

We were given a lovely wine rack as a gift for Christmas and as this one is still in excellent shape, we have been racking our brains to come up with a use for it. Any ideas???

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.



1 comment:

  1. I think it would work in your sewing room to hold material, or yarn.

    Might work in the pantry to hold any large bottles

    ReplyDelete