Monday, May 23, 2016

Menu Monday

The final full week of May is here and almost time for me to plan next months menus.

Monday

BBQ hotdogs, the leftover roasted veggies reheated, and a salad.

Tuesday

Leftover Sweet and Sour ribs, plus any other leftovers still in the fridge.

Wednesday

Leftover Beef Roast made into meat pies. Served with a salad.

Thursday

Leftover pork made into a stir fry.

Friday

Soup and sandwiches.

Saturday

Clean out the fridge once again.

Sunday

Roast beef, roasted potatoes, carrots and a salad.

I might actually be able to get back on and do a bit of reading of my favorite blogs today. Harvey and Kris will be heading out to their fishing hole sometime and that means house to myself and a bit more computer time. Yea me!!!

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.



No comments:

Post a Comment