Monday, September 12, 2016

Menu Monday

Another week of meals.... Nothing really spetacular, but a using up of the bounty that our garden has provided this year. The hail coming when it did put paid to a really bountiful harvest, the lack of heat did not help the eggplant, and the only items that seemed to grow well this year were the onions and surprisingly the tomatoes. Even my herbs are not as bountiful as other years. So I am using up what I can, where I can to extend the pantry and freezer.

Monday

Stuffed eggplant, just not sure which of two recipes I will use.

Tuesday

Leftover beef, perhaps made into hot beef sandwiches along with fries and a salad.

Wednesday

Clean out the fridge night...lots to chose from. Bits and bobs from various meals

Thursday

Sweet and Sour Ribs, rice, peas and carrots, and the remaining salad.

Friday

Salmon patties, mashed potatoes, green beans, and perhaps some sliced cucumbers and dip.

Saturday

Hotdogs, and brown beans.

Sunday

As I will be making Cabbage Rolls (stuffed cabbage) I will have that for supper. Harvey will be gone to the football game in Regina and eating out there.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment