Sunday, September 25, 2016

Sunday Ramblings

It was a nice sunny day today, however the wind howled something terrible!! Because of the wind my fibromyalgia gave me a few problems and I have had a headache for most of the day.

I did manage to cut out the jacket and dress, hopefully at least one will be sewn before the end of the month (think I will do the dress first as that seems to be the easiest to sew. I am making a pretty hot pink sheath. Just hope it turns out well.

Today Father Brian talked about how we have to see our brother/sister in everyone we meet. We need to treat all with respect. Considering my Facebook page is full of people cutting others down, making fun of still others and just plain not respecting their fellow men/women, I think we may have a long way to go in that area.

I have tried to see the good in others, even if I do not care for that person personally. Everybody is deserving of respect and love no matter what. I do however have to learn to block all the negativity that seems to crop up every so often on Facebook. The bad thing is a great deal of the name calling seems to come from my relatives.... So true that you can pick your friends but not your relatives.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment