Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Thrify Tuesday

I have been racking my brain to figure out anything that I did that was thrifty this week. Really, the week past has been fairly normal as far as thrift goes.

I have been using up food items, making them into new and interesting meals, using produce from the garden, dehydrating herbs, and laying out patterns to use up the smallest amount of fabric that I can.

I have also been using up bits and bobs of yarn making gifts for Christmas, repairing rather than replacing clothing and other items.

Every bit I can save makes it that much easier to pay off those pesky bills from the basement redo. A very costly endeavor all told.

I have also been setting side spare cash and coin to help with our stock up shop on Saturday. That will be an expensive outing, but one that will be thrifty in the long run as I won't have to shop as often (or at least the total costs of the following shops will be lower).

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Work done on the home can cast a long financial shadow, it took us months to straighten up after having the roof replaced this year.

    ReplyDelete