Friday, March 3, 2017

Frugal Friday

March has been snowy and cold so far, it is supposed to be nicer tomorrow and then we are right back to cold and snow. Not that we need any more snow.

So, how have I been frugal this week?

1.  Called Kris and used our phone package to great advantage.

2.  Using up as many leftovers as is possible either for lunches or making them over into a new meal.

3.  Cut up some envelopes into scrap paper to take phone calls on, or write grocery lists.

4.  Sent in my scanned shopping trips and I am almost at the point where I can order another gift (might wait a bit and have extra points before I do so).

5.  Made a list and stuck to it.

6.  Went to the dentist for a cleaning, and while this might not sound frugal, for the first time ever they did not use the machine on my teeth, and I was in and out in under 30 minutes!!! This session will cost our insurance company the least of all my visits.

I finished the second bulky blanket today, and decided to work on a colourful wrap for myself. I really love wearing shawls and wraps on those cooler spring, summer and fall mornings or evenings.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

2 comments:

  1. sounds like you've had a good week....
    and thank you dearly for your prayers, Jackie.

    ReplyDelete