Thursday, March 16, 2017

Better Late, Than Never, Mid Month Update



1. Start planning my herbs and flower baskets. Now that the weather has changed for the better I feel more like starting to plan.
 
2.  Knitting. I hope to get two blankets done plus a shawl.  Shawl and one blanket are finished. Hope to finish the second one shortly.
 
3.  Get two of the simpler cross stitch kits completed.  First kit finished and second is coming along nicely.
 
4.  Continue with project Declutter.  Project declutter has slowed down this month. Still I am removing a few items from the house.
 
5.  Start some seedlings.  Not started as of yet, but will before the end of the month.
 
6.  Plant orange and lemon seeds. I would love to get a lemon and/or and orange tree growing this year.  Seeds are planted, now just keeping my fingers crossed that something pokes its head out of the soil.
 
7.  Have 22 no spend days this month.  Up to 12 no spend days so far. I am very hopeful that I will meet and perhaps even exceed this goal.
 
Everybody have a wonderful evening.
 
God bless.

2 comments:

  1. A good week. You're doing really well with no spend days, very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the weather tells us when to start planting. After some glorious weather here we now have wind and rain. No gardening this weekend.
    xx

    ReplyDelete