1. I have pulled out the seeds that I saved from some of my plants this year. Seedlings will be started at the end of this month.
2. Harvey bottled 30 bottles of raspberry merlot wine this week.
3. Trying to use a bit less meat in recipes. So far no complaints from Harvey so I will continue to do this.
4. Using coupons more as well as our Coop stores app. This week the app got me $2.00 off 4 liters of milk.
5. Did a bit of replacement shopping for my winter wardrobe. Winter items were marked down to $2.00 or $3.00. For $11.00 I got 3 tops, 6 pairs of socks, and a nice long sweater vest (probably could have knit this, but not for the price I got it for).