Friday, June 16, 2017
1. We bought a new dehydrator and I tried it out by drying some parsley from the garden. This new one should save us some cash as it actually has a temperature gauge.
2. Cut up scraps from the two dresses that have been cut out (only one completed though, the second one should be done tomorrow). I added the squares and strips to the various containers to be used to make quilts.
3. Using items up from the fridge and pantry.
4. Managed to get lots of stock up items on sale. We should be good for groceries except for dairy, fruit, and veggies (at least until the garden starts producing) for at least 3 months.
5. Broke down and bought some more fabric, but one length will be used to make a fall coat for myself something I really need.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.