Thursday, June 1, 2017

Thursday Tid Bits

June 1st and finally we are getting warmer temperatures. Hopefully the garden and my flowers will actually begin to grow properly. Things are way behind.

Harvey managed to clean out both sheds this week and now gardening tools can be found a bit easier. Not much, but a little bit.

Thought I would share some pictures of finished projects from last month.

Firstly the two dresses I made into simple tank top and skirt sets.

 
 
Both very simple and will be quite cool to wear on those warmer days.
 
The new cushions for the chairs beside the fire pit. Those chairs need to be scraped and painted again badly..... A job for Harvey perhaps?

Fabric, pretreated and pressed, ready for this months sewing projects. I also have a few knit pieces that do not need to be pretreated that are pressed and ready as well. I am really trying very hard to use up some of my fabric stash.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.




3 comments:

  1. Some lovely projects. Well done on using up some of your stash. I desperately need to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to start sewing again. I have a pattern I got with a magazine that I need to cut out. Love the projects and the cheery fabric just right for warmer days.

    ReplyDelete