Monday, June 12, 2017

Menu Monday

It is getting warmer out each day. Now I get to have Harvey cook as he really likes to BBQ. Don't want to wear him out so I will just add a few meals where I do the prep work and he cooks.

Monday

BBQ Chicken legs and thighs, tinfoil potatoes and coleslaw.


Tuesday

Hot dogs, fries, and the leftover coleslaw. If it doesn't rain the hot dogs will be done on the BBQ, if it rains I will do them inside.

Wednesday

Pork chops, mashed potatoes, and asparagus.

Thursday

Honey Garlic Sausage, fried leftover mashed potatoes, and carrots.

Friday

Soup and Sandwiches (need to get rid of a bit more stock).

Saturday

Hamburgers (BBQ), baked beans and a salad of some sort perhaps a broccoli one as I have bought a big bag of broccoli at Costco.

Sunday

Pork roast, roast in the pan potatoes and carrots. Perhaps some roasted asparagus.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't stick to the menu last week. There was an excess of leftover roast pork as well as cucumbers that needed to be eaten before spoiling so lettuce salad with sliced pork was on the menu a few evenings. the last of the cucumbers will get used up in the quinoa salad this week. There was a night out for a BBQ at a friend's house. A cool rainy day prompted me to make butternut squash soup one morning, using up some butternut squash as well as some pureed pumpkin from the freezer. So now there's a new set of leftovers! - butternut squash soup that's equally good cold as hot. I did get the Italian sausage/rice supper made last night (more leftovers) and took some to my mom for her meal. Oven roasted vegetables with balsamic vinegar - hmmm. I make a "hot" potato salad, using either sundried tomato or roasted red pepper salad dressing on the potato in the oven. Quick and easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie,
    Your meals always sound so yummy to me. Because of Dh's paleo diet, we eat LOTS of meat & veggies, with some low carb grains thrown in.

    ReplyDelete