Well since I have only been back home a few days I don't know if I will be able to list 5 frugal things I have done this week.
1. Picked all the larger green tomatoes and pulled the plants.
2. Cut some stems from various vines to make starter plants. I have them rooting in water right this minute.
3. Made tomato sauce from most of the ripe tomatoes. Still more to use up so I will probably make tomato soup to freeze.
4. Used an old sheet as the backing to the quilt I am making for Kurt (not sure he will like flowers, but that is what he is getting).
5. Baked a loaf of bread today.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.