Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Wouldn't You Know

We are home from our holiday and wouldn't you know that I would come down with some sort of cold or other such thing. So much to do and all I really feel like doing is curling up under a banker and drinking copious amounts of tea or other such liquid.

To make matters even more stressful I will have to make a trip to Yorkton, a town three hours north of us to visit one oof my aunts. She broke her femur and is in the rehab center there. I only have 3 living anuts so I feel it is important to show I care.

Just a few pictures of our holiday.

This is the cabin we stayed in while in Jasper.

The lodge campfire where a few of us would gather each evening for wildlife talks, to make s'mores, or have a sing along.

The wonderful view from our cabin deck each and every morning.

I will share more pictures tomorrow of our adventures.

Everyone have a wonderful evening. God bless.

3 comments:

  1. You might be glad you're home, Jackie. There's a snowfall warning for Jasper today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure you get under that blanket and snuggle up until your cold is better.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cabin looks so cute. I hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete