Saturday, September 29, 2018

Saturday Roundup

This week has been one of catching up. Still have a ways to go, but I am feeling much more organized right now.

Putting up the harvest, cleaning house, working on prayer shawls, reading, decluttering and cooking have taken up much of my awake time.

Today we started to put away the outside furniture and more of the lights. Hopefully the snow we are supposed to get tomorrow will not be sticking around for long. Also hopefully there will not be sudden snow falls that keep Kurt and Kris from making it home for Thanksgiving.

I made my menu plans for next month, and my goals for the month as well. Hopefully I haven't over burdened myself with things I want and need to get done. Lots of sewing and knitting needs doing before Christmas (I always try to start early and end up racing to finish everything by Christmas).

I have been wracking my brains this past week trying to figure out what to get our sons for their birthdays this month. I think this year I might just buy cards and stick some cash in them.....

The weather has been cold, dark and windy so today when the sun actually shone for awhile I went for a nice long walk, something I have not done this past week. I loved it. Not looking forward to our winter and the fact that Harvey does not want me outside walking. I don't blame him as I know he does not want me to hurt myself again (although he says it is because he does not want to do the household chores for 8 weeks again). Guess the treadmill and I will become very good friends during the upcoming season.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment