Monday, July 31, 2023

Menu Monday

 


The last day of July is here and another month whipped right on by.


Monday 

Honey/Garlic Sausage, beans from the garden, sliced tomatoes and sliced cucumber.


Tuesday

I will make a casserole from the leftover pork and there will be more sliced tomatoes and sliced cucumbers for side dishes. I may make a coleslaw as well.


Wednesday

I am planning on using up at least 2 of the remaining eggplants and make a small Moussaka. 


Thursday

Leftovers from Tuesday.


Friday

Hopefully a package of the fish fillets that Harvey caught awhile ago. Served with creamed potatoes, and probably more beans from the garden. If there is lots of Moussaka left we will have that instead.


Saturday

I have a package of Chicken Legs with back attached that need using. Hopefully we can BBQ. If so our sides will be tinfoil packets of potatoes, carrots and mushrooms.


Sunday

Roast ham, scalloped potatoes made in the microwave, and probably raw veggies and dip.


Hopefully there will be no changes and I manage to use up a few things. I have lots of peppers so I think I will be dehydrating some of those that are in the fridge tomorrow. 


Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.


3 comments:

  1. Yum, that all sounds so good, Jackie. I need to make some coleslaw and add it to our menu this week. That would be so refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is stinking hot here again today and will be for the next few days. I pulled out the last of hamburger patties from the freezer for tonight's dinner. I had sliced tomato from the garden (so sweet) with mine. Tomorrow will likely be smokies on the grill - with French fries from the air fryer. Not sure what I'll do for Wednesday - nothing major for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The month definitely whipped by! I'm still catching up with everything I need to get done, but the list is outgrowing my ability to track it & mark things off.

    ReplyDelete