Monday, September 21, 2026

Menu Monday


 Wow, this month is just whizzing by once again. It won't be too long before the arrival of much colder temperatures.

On with this weeks eating.

Monday

Leftover Jambalaya from Saturday. I will cut up some tomatoes as a side.

Tuesday

I made a casserole on Sunday with some leftover ham and the cauliflower that needed using. So we will finish that off tonight.

Wednesday

Chicken vegetable soup, and I think I will make tuna salad sandwiches. I have lots of tuna in the pantry and that needs to be cycled through as well.

Thursday

Going to use up a package of frozen leftover roast beef. Probably made into a stroganoff type meal served over mashed potatoes. I will make some carrots as a side dish.

Friday

Fish fillets, rice, green beans and once again some sliced tomatoes.

Saturday

This will be leftovers from Thursday's meal. This time served over noodles.

Sunday

Roast Pork, roast potatoes, roasted carrots and green beans.

Next month I am going to try and get a few more meatless meals into the rotation once again. Figure on stretching the meat dishes as much as possible as well. 

I am always surprised at how well so many of you do stretching a dollar, so very inspiring for me.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

6 comments:

  1. Your meal plan sounds wonderful. I am back to filling my freezer up with “ready” meals. Cheers Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all sounds tasty to me. Comfort food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could do much better. Maybe next year we could buy a freezer. Up until our freezer went - around 2020 I used to buy ahead and freeze, make casseroles. We don't need a huge one.
    Your meals sound good. I have been sticking to my weekly menu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you do an amazing job. Don't forget eggplant if you can get it reasonably. It is a great meat substitute.

    ReplyDelete