Thursday, June 25, 2015

Disappearing Act

I did actually have a post in mind for last night. I had it all composed in my mind, and then Kris arrived home.

Hmmmm, we visited and then I went down and visited the Grandcat (Kris brought his cat home with him). Gave Ray (the cat) a few loving pats, food and water, came back upstairs, got Kris to fix a few problems on the computer and just plain lost track of what I had planned. Then I went to sleep and woke up this morning with absolutely no idea of what I was going to say!!!

Whoa, I forgot to say why Kris came home. Well it is to help Harvey with the fence building and to his mind this fence will be done in two days (I don't think so) as he wants to go fishing on Saturday. We will see how that goes.

I will keep you updated on the progress of our new fence over the next while.

The next few days will see me working the afternoon at one of the schools. I can't believe I will be there on the students final two days of the year. The assistant I will be subbing for has a daughter graduating from the high school and has asked for and gotten the days off. Not complaining as it gives me time away from the fence building, and some pocket money coming in.

 I will be trying to put a post up in the morning for the next little bit, which is a big change from my usual (except on Menu Monday's) evening post. That way Kris can do the fixing of various bugs on the computer, and everyone will be happy. Especially me!!

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.




2 comments:

  1. Glad he is home and glad he can help with computer problems.
    I'm anxious to see your fence...seems everyone has a building project going on.
    I love pocket money...glad you can work at the school and put a little in YOUR pocket. No body ever wants to pay me for anything....lol
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. hard to believe another school year over with. This year is just flying by isn't it? Going to be a miserable wet weekend this weekend isn't it?

    Have a good weekend,

    Gill

    ReplyDelete