Friday, June 12, 2015

Frugal Friday

Well time to list my frugal habits for this week.

All my laundry was line dried this week. Love it!!!!

We have managed to eat all the leftovers in the fridge. No waste.

I deconstructed 4 of 5 sweaters, washed the yarn and hung it up to stretch out. Tomorrow I will wind the washed and stretched hanks into balls. These will be used to knit something else.

Meals have all been made from items on hand.

Made a shopping list and stuck to it.

Free exercise walking every morning, and working in the garden.

Best of all I have added to my no spend day total for the month. I am up to 9 no spend days and looking forward to many more.

Printed off some coupons to use the next time I go shopping.

Downloaded some free books to my ereader.

Worked on my unfinished projects and actually managed to finish one.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment: