Sunday, June 21, 2015

Sunday Ramblings

Happy Father's Day to all Fathers out in blog land.

There are some big changes occurring in our parish.

Now we will be able to schedule ourselves for the various ministries at Mass. Not that it's a bad thing, just that it could end up being very controversial. Many of our older readers do not have access to a computer, and some of those that do are not very computer literate. I foresee the loss of some of our better readers and what some call the old blood over this.

This change is probably the biggest we have undergone over the past few years, and while it could work to our advantage, without the proper introduction is not going to go over well with some. I worry that this is the first step towards making things more difficult in an already difficult world.

Everybody have a wonderful evening on the longest day of the year.

God bless.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Jackie...so good to see you visited my blog. Always so glad to see you.
    Yes, I know what you mean about changes...sometimes, I can't figure out how changing things is better...but I know some changes are better.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back to say I am following you. I followed before, I think...surely I did...but since I have a new blog address, maybe it canceled the follow...ANYway, I am following. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've had some glitches in the road with our church lately also....I'm not against changes but sometimes it disrupts too many schedules.
    Blessings,
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  4. So why the DYI scheduling ... has the church secretary left?

    ReplyDelete