Friday, June 19, 2015

Frugal Fridays



It has been a fairly frugal week here on the old homestead.

The usual frugalities took place this week. I am so happy out of the 7 days we only ran our air conditioning twice. This really does add up to big savings!!

All my laundry got put on the lines this week so no drier was used.

I stayed out of stores and racked up more no spend days this week. I am now sitting at 14 for the month.

Leftovers have been used to make a second meal, and there are very little remaining in the fridge.

I have been using various items up so that when we go to Regina tomorrow I can do a bit of a stock up as well as visit with our youngest son.

We listed our car for sale. Harvey would love to be able to buy a new vehicle, but would like to sell it privately first. We have found when you trade it in the dealers offer you barely anything. If it sells privately we will be looking for another (actually have our eyes on one).

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment