Wednesday, June 17, 2015

More Sad News

For the third time in 3 1/2 months we received news of another death in the family. Seems as if the older generation is slowly being whittled down.

I also found out today that a dear friend lost her husband 2 weeks ago. I think I have finally reached the age where I must check out the obituaries every day.

I suppose that as a person ages more and more of their friends and family will be called to leave. Just never thought it would be happening so soon.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear your sad news Jackie. It's always unpleasant to find out that someone has passed away, more so when they are of a similar generation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling. My dad, mom, 3 uncles and 3 aunts all left within 2011-2013. They were all in their late 80's except one, so it was not unexpected. Still, they and their generation were so special.

    ReplyDelete