Sunday, February 14, 2016

I'm Still Here

Finally getting a chance for a post.

Kris has been fixing things on the computer so I pretty much have to work around him. He is napping right now so I can finally talk to all of you.

I finally finished my coat!!! Actually I finished it a few days ago. I was so happy to wipe it off my list of goals and my whiteboard list in the sewing/craft room.

The front before the final pressing. I could not get it to sit on the hanger correctly.

The back.

There are still things I am not happy with, but considering that this was my first effort and a learning experience I am satisfied.

Off to get supper ready as Harvey and I are heading to the Johnny Reed concert here in the city tonight.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


1 comment:

  1. it looks amazing to me...
    when i was in high school (i may have told u this already), i took homemaking..the first project in sewing was to make a short jacket..omygosh..
    we had zipper notebooks back then and i would stuff my jacket into that notebook and take it home. My mother would sew whatever i was supposed to do in class that day...then i would take it back. Bless her heart, my mom just tried to make me happy instead of making me do the work myself and so i never learned to sew.
    We both cheated and I am the one that never learned to sew....BOO !!

    ReplyDelete