Sunday, April 30, 2017

April Goals Update


1.  Continue to declutter.  Done.

2. Knit 8 new dish cloths and recycle any of the old ones that are still decent.  Done.

3. Knit 3 pairs of socks.  Done, in fact I knit 4 pairs of socks.

4. Try to complete 2 more simple cross stitch kits.  Completed one simple cross stitch kit.

5.  Have 21 no spend days.  Done, I managed to get 22 no spend days.

6.  Sew 1 top.  Not done. I will get this done the first week of May.

7.  Cut out Harvey's pajama bottoms.  Done.

8.  Sew pajama bottoms.  Not done. But will get done during the first week of May.

9. Cut out a summer dress.  Not done, will try to get this completed next week (the first week of May and then sewn the second week of the month).

I am really having a problem getting in the sewing mood over the last while. However getting 62.5% of my goals completed isn't really that bad.


This month I managed to bag up or remove from the house 39 items. Not as many as I hoped to, but I will keep on working on this in order to simplify my life.

Early next week I will post my goals for next month.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment