Thursday, September 28, 2017

Thursday Tid Bits

Today turned out to be an extremely warm day for this time of year. The only thing I did outside today was go for a couple of walks. No gardening or processing of garden goodness happened, my back was still sore from yesterday and errands took up all the morning.

I was tired after my errands which were many a varied today (usually it is just grocery shopping and picking up an OTC med for Hubby) and so I curled up on my recliner and worked on some cross stitch.

Also got a text from Kris saying he would be coming home tomorrow morning rather than tonight. I just put the leftover chicken back in the fridge and will make the casserole tomorrow (ham steak as first put on the menu....just wasn't big enough for the three of us). 

Tonight I worked on my knitting a bit more and I am slowly seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Just one more colour change and it will be finished. The cross stitch however will take a bit longer, though it is coming along nicely.

Tomorrow it will be back to dehydrating, processing and perhaps a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless,

No comments:

Post a Comment