Friday, May 4, 2018

Frugal Friday






Okay blogger is acting very strangely. It is not allowing me to upload pictures at all. This means no frugal Friday jpeg. Got it working finally. Still blogger is acting strangely so I will quit while I am ahead.

This week has gone by in a blur and now that it seems as if spring is really here, I am pretty sure things will zip on by.

My frugals for this week:

1.  I printed out as many coupons as I could for our stock up shop.

2.  Scanned in what little shopping I did this week and managed to finish 5 surveys for even more points.

3.  Used up the leftover pink, navy and grey yarn to finish off the blanket of many colours.

4.  Made good headway in using up frozen bits and bobs.

5.  Made a bit of extra cash selling on our cities garage sale sites.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment