Monday, May 7, 2018

Menu Monday

Ahh, May flowers are slowly arriving. My tulips are a few inches above the ground and one even has a blossom. I really need to get out and start cleaning things up in the yard. Don't know how much I can manage, but I hope to get quite a bit done this week.

Monday

Even though it is going to be warm I still need to cook. Tonight is sausage casserole (trying to figure out if I can make this in the slow cooker) and I will be serving it with some sliced cucumbers.

Tuesday

We have leftovers from the meal Harvey bought on Sunday so today we will munch on leftovers from this.

Wednesday

I am pulling some leftover ham from the freezer and making a stove top meal of some sort. Perhaps fried rice and ham, or a jambalaya type meal is possible with help from the cupboards.

Thursday

Soup and sandwiches will be tonight's meal. I have lots of frozen soup ( and stock) that needs to be cleared out.

Friday

Kris will be home so fish fillets is off the menu. I think I will make Lazy Perogies instead.

Saturday

BBQ time. I have some stuffed, marinated chicken breasts in the freezer. Served with a salad and some buns we will have a feast.

Sunday

Roast time! I plan on a pork roast with roasted potatoes and roasted carrots. Harvey and I will finish off the leftover salad.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

 

1 comment:

  1. This will be a leftover week - chicken noodle soup, broccoli rice casserole from the freezer. A freshly made fiesta hamburger casserole will be shared with my mom. I kept some of the cooked hamburger to use in a taco bowl some day. You're right, it's time for BBQ.

    ReplyDelete