Thursday, May 17, 2018

Thursday Tidbits

Today has been cloudy, cool and windy. Not the best day to do any planting, but it needed to be done. I just hope we don't freeze over night or I will be replacing all my plants.

I promised you all a few pictures of the pole bean teepee that Harvey made and I even managed to get a few pictures of the flowers and herbs I planted.

Harvey was getting tired of making something for the pole beans to climb up every year. So this year, using leftover lumber he built this fold up teepee. We can store it every year and use it time after time. He did have to buy some hinges though.


Parsley, sage, thyme, and basil in the long planter. I am a bit concerned that I may end up replanting the basil because it is such a tender plant.

Oregano in the planter by itself, and two mint plants.

Now a few of the flowers.

My long planter with coleus. Another tender plant that I am worried about. 

My corner filled with impatiens. I have a double hanging above this. This stand looks like a carpet once the summer is well underway.

Begonias by the door. You can just make out the English Ivy sitting on the wrought iron cart beside them. The upside down vacuum needs to be cleared off the deck. Not too sure why on earth Harvey has it out there.

More pictures tomorrow after I get the deck cleared off and hopefully get the last two tender vines out. Though that could end up waiting for another day or two.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless. 






No comments:

Post a Comment