Sunday, May 6, 2018

Sunday Ramblings

We had a lovely trip to Regina yesterday and Kris helped me every step of the way. So nice not to worry about hurting myself pulling fabric out to be measured and cut he pretty much did all the work. I just told the woman how much of each bolt I needed or wanted.

Pictures of my haul to follow later this week.

Today, Mass was pretty much back to normal except for one thing. Neither Harvey or I could really understand what the priest was saying. Difficult to get anything out of the homily when all we could understand was the occasional word. However I managed to get the gist of the whole thing as I had studied the readings.

Friendship is a wonderful gift, requiring honesty, generosity, trust and love in equal measure. A friend accepts us just as we are, and isn't that what our greatest friend, Christ, does. We have no secrets that he doesn't know, just has he has no secrets from us. Everything he is, was and will be is laid out before us.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment