Thursday, May 3, 2018

Thursday Tid Bits

Well I thought perhaps it was time I filled you all in on how things went on the decluttering front last month, and budget costs overall.

First off the budget. We came in at $767.00 under budget, thanks mostly to decreased electric bills, and my grocery budget. Of course some things were over like truck plates (they seem to have gone up this month due to taxes), phone costs (estimated low for the year) and a couple of other areas.

The cost of fuel is higher now and so I want to figure out ways to keep this budget line in check. Could be a bit difficult.

Decluttering went not too badly. I managed to remove a few more items from the house, so now my total for the year at the end of April was 127 items. I do hope to add a great many more to this at the end of this month. Things have started out well and I hope they continue to do so. Less clutter and more room for the things we both enjoy.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. I commend your goal of decluttering. I took a box of decorative items and a box of cookbooks to an exchange for Parent Link. It felt so good to get that out of the house. Next on the list, the pile of jeans that will go to a quilting group. I don't have tons of extraneous items because I always ask myself before purchasing something - do I really need this?

    ReplyDelete