Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Another Appointment

I went to the doctor's again today, this time to get the results from the newest blood tests. I am happy to report that my bad cholesterol is down and my good cholesterol is up!! We are going to try diet and exercise for another 8 weeks and see if it goes down even more. I am a happy patient, I really did not want to take meds as sometimes the side effects can be pretty bad.

However the doctor noticed that I hadn't had a mammogram in a very long time so I have another appointment in Regina. Thank heavens it is made for the same day I go for the gynecological tests. That saves us having to travel up to the city another day. Harvey is just shaking his head in confusion. I did tell him that this would be the end of tests unless the gynecologist finds that the high grade cells are cancer and I need to undergo treatments for that.

However, because of the doctor appointment in the middle of the afternoon I did not get everything accomplished that I had hoped to. Tomorrow is going to be jam packed!

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Good news about your cholesterol. I haven't had mine checked in a while and I suspect the bad has gone up this time around as I have several bad habits that I've fallen into lately around food/alcohol. I think I'm going to have to try to change them next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O Lord the mammogram. Is it not time some one invented a better way to do it? Ohhhh that squashing! Friends with little ones tell me its just as bad as my ample.....

    ReplyDelete