Monday, December 3, 2018

Menu Monday

The year is drawing to a close and the weather does not cooperate with getting out and about very often. I am hoping the weather people are correct and Friday is as nice as they say it is (need nice weather for our trip to stock up).

Monday

Leftover ham from the fridge freezer. I am leaning towards scalloped potatoes and ham as I can make that in the microwave. I have prayer shawl meeting today and need something I can put together quickly.

Tuesday

Sausage along with mixed veggies and probably pasta.

Wednesday

Chicken legs and thighs done in the Instant Pot. The booklet that came with it has a very interesting recipe.

Thursday

Clean out the fridge night.

Friday

Hopefully eating an early meal out in Regina with Kris. If once again the weather decides to not cooperate we will be having Salmon fillets. Not sure how I will make them this time.

Saturday

Meatballs in mushroom sauce (I am making extra to freeze). Probably served with noodles and with peas and carrots.

Sunday

Roast Chicken (if we managed to get up for the stock shopping). It could be some soup made with some of the stock in the freezer downstairs. 

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

2 comments:

  1. This will be a leftover week - Tuscan soup, chicken breasts w/ mushrooms that could be repurposed into a stir fry. I sorted through the freezer the other day and found a turkey/noodle casserole to be used up as well as a lazy beet leaf/rice casserole. I should prepare some meatballs in advance for the holiday meals. There was a big dump of snow yesterday and I won't be going anywhere before the snow plows come through so it's a good day for baking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shall I be daring and opt for the 'clean out the fridge' night menu?
    xx

    ReplyDelete