Thursday, December 13, 2018

Thursday Tidbits

I made a decision today. I am going to finish the baby blanket before I start anything else. That includes baking for Christmas. I am just getting too overwhelmed with stuff.  I only have 14 inches left to go on the blanket so I really hope to finish it by the weekend. At least then I can concentrate on those other items on my goal list.

Next week I will need to make my Christmas calls to my three remaining Aunts. Much nicer to speak to them rather than send a card. Keeping in close touch is very important to me right now.

Break is over and it is back to knitting and eating my small night snack (I believe that Harvey has been eating my heart smart popcorn as well),

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment