While today was not totally frugal it was a wonderful day spent with those that love me.
1. Used coupons to cut down the costs of our shopping today.
2. Ate a late lunch/early supper so the cost was about half of what our meals usually cost.
3. Used scrap knit fabric to make infinity scarves.
4. Found enough yarn in my stash to make the baby blanket for youngest DS's coworker.
5. Used up lots of bits and pieces from the fridge and freezers.
Tomorrow I will share pictures of a few of my goodies from our shopping/stock up trip today. Hubby and I got our Christmas gifts to each other a bit early and I can hardly wait to share mine with you all.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.