Monday, December 10, 2018

Menu Monday

Second full week of the month. We are not going to be going anywhere so all meals will be here at home.

Monday

Spaghetti and meat sauce along with raw veggies and dip.

Tuesday

A package of the leftover chicken I froze made into a casserole. Served with fresh whole wheat bread (got to make bread this week).

Wednesday

Leftover Spaghetti and meat sauce turned into Baked Spaghetti. I think I will make asparagus with this.

Thursday

Leftover Chicken Casserole, served with mixed veggies.

Friday

Tuna Casserole.

Saturday

Leftover Baked Spaghetti and salad.

Sunday

I am going to make the meatballs from the previous week that did not get made. Served in a mushroom sauce with noodles. Extra will be made and frozen for when Kurt and Kris are home and I don't feel like cooking.

Everybody have a wonderful week. 

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. I'm inspired by your baked spaghetti. I opened a jar of alfredo sauce to amp up a turkey noodle casserole from the freezer. That can be used up in a baked tortellini served with fish. Cheesy corn risotto from the freezer will be served with roasted Italian sausage. There's a pot of hamburger soup in the fridge. I've added barley to the last 2 pots of soup. Jackie, I've found frozen asparagus, a President's Choice product. I'm surprised at its quality.

    ReplyDelete