Friday, December 21, 2018

Frugal Friday

Oh my goodness it is almost Christmas and the end of the year. I know I have said it before but as I get older the years seem to fly by.

My frugal five for this week.

1.  Went shopping and used rebates and coupons to save $23.53 on my groceries, that total does include some sale priced items.

2.  Using the treadmill everyday for exercise now that the weather is so unpredictable.

3.  Slowly but surely cutting the salvaged fabric into 4" squares to use in quilts.

4.  Using my Instant Pot more and more. Meals are ready much quicker and I am saving power costs as well.

5.  No food waste this week.

Everybody have a wonderful afternoon/evening.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. There was a program this week on UK tv about the instant pot. I was impressed with its performance but there is a hefty price tag for the convenience.

    ReplyDelete