Saturday, November 23, 2019

Saturday Roundup

This has been a week of finishing up a few Christmas gifts and a couple of items for me as well. I don't have a picture of one of the items for me as it is in the basket waiting to be washed on Monday. 

This is one of the items I finally finished for myself.

Just a little shift dress to wear next spring or during cooler days in the summer.

Next are Harvey's Christmas presents this year.

Two pairs of flannelette pajama bottoms.




The BBQ apron. Perhaps his clothes will stay a bit cleaner after his episodes of being a Grill Master.

A sweater vest to ward off the chill in the basement.

I cut out lots more patterns over the last two days. I hope to be busy in the sewing/craft room until the sewing mojo disappears once again.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

8 comments:

  1. They are all Brilliant Jackie, Harvey is a lucky man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gifts. I'm sure Harvey will love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I do hope he likes them.

      God bless.

      Delete
  3. I so jealous. I can barely sew a button. All you clothes look great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I just do very simple sewing. Learning to alter patterns will be my next experience.

      God bless.

      Delete