Good Frugal Friday. I hope you are all well, and being as frugal as is possible in this confusing time.
1. Used up most of the bags of frozen meat from the fridge freezer. Also used up some puff pastry, and a frozen pie shell.
2. Used up the chicken broth from the fridge in making soup this week.
3. Tried to combine errands to save on gas and wear/tear on the vehicle.
4. Did a sort of secret Santa type thing on the street and gave some scarves away to those that needed cheering up. Though one lady guessed who had done it. Thought I was being so very sneaky.
5. Saved $5.86 shopping this week. Not as good as I had hoped, but I will take what I can.
6. Using up scraps from the mask fabric to make some fabric mug rugs. I will also be using up some binding on the last 8.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.