Friday, December 4, 2020

Frugal Friday

 


Good Frugal Friday. I hope you are all well, and being as frugal as is possible in this confusing time.

1.  Used up most of the bags of frozen meat from the fridge freezer. Also used up some puff pastry, and a frozen pie shell.

2.  Used up the chicken broth from the fridge in making soup this week.

3.  Tried to combine errands to save on gas and wear/tear on the vehicle.

4.  Did a sort of secret Santa type thing on the street and gave some scarves away to those that needed cheering up. Though one lady guessed who had done it. Thought I was being so very sneaky.

5.  Saved $5.86 shopping this week. Not as good as I had hoped, but I will take what I can.

6.  Using up scraps from the mask fabric to make some fabric mug rugs. I will also be using up some binding on the last 8.

Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.

4 comments:

  1. I never placed a Walmart order this week and found I'm really not missing anything. I think it's more of a habit than anything else. I always enjoy reading how you've saved, Jackie. ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of a street secret Santa...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those mug rugs are so cute. I need to make some of those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a kind thing to do....a street secret santa 🎅 The thought has made me feel so warm inside so even though I'm not in your street or even your country, you have made me feel happy. Thank you 🥰 x

    ReplyDelete