I have been a bit preoccupied over the last couple of days. Not sure why, probably I just felt I needed to get a few things completed.
Also I have been spending time sending texts back and forth to our sons. We are trying/hoping that things do not come to a head as far as more restrictions before Christmas.
I have also had a couple of Zoom meetings on Ecumenism that it was necessary to attend. I do believe that my calendar is going to be clear now until at least Tuesday when I hope to do an hours phoning for the parish. I may try and fit another hour or so in at some other point over the week.
Now on to frugal happenings around here.
1. I still have not purchased fuel for the vehicle for just over a month. There is just under half of a tank left in the vehicle as well. Wonder if I can stretch this out until the end of this month.
2. Combining errands to save said fuel. Only doing things such as shopping one day a week, and paying bills online.
3. Saved $21.26 on the grocery bill this week.
4. Using up all that I can as far as items in the fridge and pantry.
5. Made a cat bed as a gift for Kris's cat, still have a bit of work to do on it, but it will be finished very soon.
6. We are getting some free previews on our television right now and I am taking full advantage of watching some movies. It is now I wish I could PVR them, but I can't so I will watch all that I can.
7. Downloaded some more free novels on my ereader.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.