Monday, December 7, 2020

Menu Monday

 

Into the first full week of December already, Christmas is just around the corner. Hope everyone is being nice.


Monday

Leftover sausage casserole, and some sliced cucumbers and dip.


Tuesday

Soup and Sandwiches.


Wednesday

Chicken burgers, home made fries.


Thursday

BBQ Chicken Thighs done in the instant pot, rice, peas and carrots.


Friday

Fish fillets, the last of the hash browns, coleslaw.


Saturday

Leftover chicken thighs with the last of the rice, corn.


Sunday

Pork roast, roasted potatoes and roasted carrots (may throw in some rutabaga to roast as well.


Everybody have a wonderful evening. 


God bless.




2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great menu at your house. Pork roast used to be my favorite meal, but now it upsets my stomach and that makes me so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about time I came round again (virtually of course) and this time I think I'll stay for the week. Yum.
    xx

    ReplyDelete