Not the most frugal of weeks for two reasons.
The first being when we took our vehicle in to switch over the All Season to Winter tires there arose a bit of a problem. Seems our old rims would not fit on the new vehicle. This made us buy new rims.... And then the sensors were in the wrong place and those had to be changed as well. We also have to take it back in to get some kind of protective thing on the rims we bought. So after close to a $800.00 job we will have another smaller bill to pay when the parts come in.
Next I decided to do a big shop at Walmart so that I can stay out of there for at least a month (things are going to be crazy no matter where we go, but one crazy I can take...two crazies not so much). The bill was higher than I thought it would be, but we are now set.
Now on to what was actually frugal this week.
1. Went shopping at our Co-op for groceries and the bill was pretty reasonable and I managed to save $27.95 on the total bill just buying sale items.
2. Either walked outside or on the treadmill for my exercise this week.
3. Using up all the bits from the fridge.
4. Shopping my shelves and using substitutions for ingredients where I can.
5. Baked bread twice this week.
Probably many more but my mind is not functioning quite right. Thoughts of what still needs to be done before Christmas are running through my head constantly.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.