Coming to the end of a very cold week. I am sure looking forward to warmer temperatures.
Frugal happenings this week.
1. Baked bread giving our home a lovely scent.
2. Did not go shopping at all this week, and paid all bills online.
3. When the sun was shining I opened the drapes to use the solar heat from the sun.
4. Made a salad using the bits of cauliflower, broccoli, a few remaining cherry tomatoes, and the last of the cucumber. I added some diced red onion as well. This actually gave us salad for two nights.
5. Re-reading a novel from my book shelves in order to do my read through the alphabet challenge.
6. Took part in a free Zoom class on using annuals in pots, and baskets.
7. Talked to both Kris and Kurt using our free anytime and anywhere in Canada phone package.
8. Used up all leftovers in meals, either by fashioning something new, or eating them for lunches.
I did go for a walk today outside and while going one direction was lovely, coming home was darn cold.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.