The weather has improved nicely. I can actually get out for a short walk or two every day. Perhaps even three if I push myself, or if I actually get a few of those pesky projects completed and the house in tip top shape before I head into the bigger city for my surgery.
So what are my Frugal Five for this week.
1. Saved $46.27 on my groceries just buying on sale items.
2. Harvey got his truck started, he changed the plug on his block heater and everything seems to be working wonderfully.
3. We had to take the vehicle in for an added part and it turns out this was actually paid for when it was ordered. No money spent on that.
4. Added to the change jars and my envelope. I also found 45 cents on one of my walks.
5. Found some DIY things I want to try, like making my own Bissell steam mop pads, and a cleaner idea for them.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.