Well, we got our second jabs this afternoon and it feels wonderful to be fully vaccinated!!! Now if just a few more people will get the jab things could be back to a sort of normal sooner than we thought in my province.
So what are my frugal 5 for this week.
1. Using rain water to water my plants outside.
2. Used up all leftovers this week making meals.
3. Only used the stove one day this week, thus saving on electrical costs. Good thing as it has been so hot this past week that the AC is running almost continuously (especially today).
4. Combined errands again this week.
5. Got a free service job and car wash at the dealers this week.
There is a bit of scary news, but I need a bit of time to process it. I will let you all know how I feel about said news tomorrow.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.