So what frugal things have I been up to on the old homestead.
1. Using up items from the fridge freezer and the larger veggie and baking freezer downstairs.
2. Windows open at night to cool off the house.
3. Combined errands to save on wear/tear on the vehicle.
4. Put change into the change jars. Added money to my cash envelope.
5. Got a lovely rebate from our Co-op grocery/gas bar.
7. Filled in two surveys this week for points towards gift cards or cash.
8. Picked and froze rhubarb.
9. Made sugar scrub.
10. Used the rain barrel to water all the plants.
11. Harvey fixed his lawn mower, as well as our house number.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.