It has been a very long time since I did a monthly goals post, and it seems I need the boot in the behind that posting gives me.
That being said here are my goals for this month.
1. Knit at least two scarves for my Secret Santa escapades in December.
2. Get more of the angel cross stitch completed (I know it won't totally be done, but I am going to try my best).
3. Get one more quilt top done.
4. Hem my friends Dad's pants.
5. Make Birthday cards and envelopes.
6. Place an order for new Blades for my Cricut (found out it is less expensive to order them online than buy them at Michael's or Walmart).
7. Order some embroidery floss if I can not find any at Walmart of the colours I need.
8. Start on the rag rug.
I just may have bit off more than I can do, but I will try and see what happens.
Another good bit of news. I managed to get Harvey and I in for our second shots on the 4th of this month. Hopefully they have lots of vaccine and we aren't postponed like the last time. Hurray to being fully vaccinated by the end of the week.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.