The weather was very nice today. Sunny, warmish and a very gentle breeze. Perfect day for a couple of walks and for shopping.
Here are my Frugal 5 for this week.
1. My first 2 week shopping trip went very well. So I am hoping for the same results this time around. I managed to save $27.26 on sale items and with coupons another $7.98. Not too shabby at all.
2. Drapes open to take advantage of the sunshine and whatever solar heat it produces.
3. Three loads of clothing on the lines down in the laundry room. I washed clothes as usual and always use a cold water rinse.
4. Cut up leftover knit fabric scraps into strips for the rug (run out of t-shirt strips except for a few bundles left. I definitely need more and getting rid of the small scraps from other knitting projects is recycling at its best.
5. Finally sold the tire rims for the price we were asking. Cleared space before the snow falls and made back a bit of cash.
May as well make it my Frugal Six....
6. Put $100.00 of my leftover allowance of $110.00 in my savings envelop. Keeping my fingers crossed that soon I will have enough to buy a loom.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.