Sunday, November 25, 2012

Menus November 25 to December 1

A bit late with this, but better late then never.

Sunday

Chili and toast

Monday

Meatloaf, mashed potato cakes (using up those leftover mashed potatoes), green beans.

Tuesday

Using up the leftover Chicken a la King on some baking powder biscuits leftover from breakfast today.

Wednesday

Leftover Roast beef made into a stew with potatoes, carrots, peas and onions.

Thursday

Leftover Chili on Pasta and a salad.

Friday

We get to go to a Christmas party with a free dinner. Free is always good.

Saturday

Leftover stew with dumplings.

Trying to keep the fridge as clean as possible and still serve well balanced meals. I think I am doing okay for the most part..... It doesn't help when you have a major carnivore to cook for or when you no longer work and take leftovers for lunch. I kind of skip lunch many days when I am not working.

I am hoping to get more inventive with my meals very soon. I am sure most of my readers find my meals very boring.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment