Thursday, November 15, 2012

Working On The To Do List

The past few days I have been busy in the sewing room and at the office desk.

For the first time in many, many years I actually have time to do this.





Almost done now, just a couple more to do. I have a great feeling of accomplishment as I look at this pile of cards. Postage will cost, but I have at least kept in contact with a few of my Dad's brothers and sisters as well as Harvey's family.

I have also made a few items. First off was an embroidered fleece scarf. I used some leftover fleece from Kurt and Kris's Christmas gifts last year. The picture did not turn out, but I wore it to work today and got lots of compliments on it. I will try and get a better picture tomorrow and post it.

I also made some booties to go with the robe I made a few months ago.

While they are nothing fancy, they keep my feet toasty warm and cost me pennies to make. Now those 15 year old slippers that should not still be seeing the light of day can be gotten rid of. 

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment